Privacy and Data Protection Foundation
EXIN Privacy & Data Protection Foundation covers the main subjects related to the protection of personal data. Candidates benefit from a certification that is designed to validate the required knowledge to help ensure compliance to the General Data Protection Regulation..
Basic concepts of privacy and data protection. Requirements for the legitimate processing. Rights of the data subjects. Personal data breach. Organizing data protection. The importance of data protection. Supervisory Authority. Transfers of personal data to third parties. Binding Corporate Rules. Data protection in contracts. The practice of data protection. Privacy by design & privacy by default. Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA). Practice-related applications of the use of data, marketing and social media
|Training Method||Schedule||Duration||Delivery Format||Register & Pay|
|Instructor Led||On-Demand||16 Hours||VILT (Virtual Instructor Lead Training)||CAD 1450|
Privacy & Data Protection Foundation is designed for all staff who need to have an understanding of data protection and the European legal requirements as defined in the GDPR. This makes it ideal for data protection officers, privacy officers, legal/compliance officers, security officers or business continuity managers.
- Privacy & Data Protection Fundamentals and Regulations
- Organizing data protection
- Practice of data protection
- Overview of Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA)
Anyone who is operationally and/or tactically responsible within an organization for the administration, organization and/or management of the processing of personal data, in particular in the role of the Data Protection Officer (DPO).
- Instructor-led training and exercise facilitation
- Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Participation in unique exercises designed to apply concepts
- Sample documents, templates, tools and techniques
- Access to additional value-added resources and communities
|Number of questions:||40 (Multiple Choice)|
|Electronic equipment allowed:||No|